Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nike Winter Garden Full-Time Athlete
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 284_NIKE_FT_EVG
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader, motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the next Full Time Athlete to join our team.
Are you ready?
As a Nike Direct Athlete, you provide world-class service to the consumer using the four service principles:
KNOW: Build an authentic connection with consumers by getting to know them to guide their journey.
EQUIP: Credible Athletes equip consumers through product and service knowledge and expertise.
ENGAGE: Connect with consumers by inviting them to engage with Nike.
INSPIRE: Inspire by creating an emotional connection to the brand between the consumer and Nike.
- Bepassionate about Nike products and services.
- Demonstrateenthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles,including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Deliverthe best possible service an attention to all consumers.
- Assistthe team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service andsmooth store functioning.
- Developpositive relationships with consumers and teammates.
- Bean active member of the store community by attending and supporting storeevents.
- Modelreliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meetthe needs of the business.
- Maintain knowledge ofvarious store departments and be available to operate cash register for regulartransactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, performcleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to employment.
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.