Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and 2 years additional education and/or graphic development experience.
- Must be able to research engineering data, drawings, CAD models, technical manuals, and other subject matter/source data to develop and sustain technical publication graphics.
- Specific requirements include technical drawing software proficiency, proficiency in Adobe CS and basic concept of graphic design and layout.
- Must have an active secret DoD security clearance and able to maintain.
- Blueprint reading and basic engineering/drafting knowledge along with basic graphic computer skills i.e. Adobe CS, Excel, and Microsoft Word required
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Ability to acquire special program access within 365 days.
- It is desirable that the candidate be diversified between various graphic software disciplines.
- Technical drawing skills i.e. NX, CATIA V5, PTC IsoDraw/CREO, SolidWorks, SAP Visual Enterprise, and working knowledge of a CPLM Team center environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.