Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Develops, designs, lays out, and produces a variety of technical illustrations and 3D graphics for technical publication products, programs and systems. Provides expertise for resolving technical problems and modifies engineering data to meet customer requirements in conformance with established quality standards. Develops and creates orthographic, isometric, and perspective drawings using engineering drawings/models, photographs, or rough sketches to produce technical illustrations and 3D graphics.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 4 years of graphic development experience.
- Must be able to research engineering data, drawings, CAD models, technical manuals, and other subject matter/source data to develop and sustain technical publication graphics.
- Specific requirements include technical drawing software proficiency, proficiency in Adobe CS and basic concept of graphic design and layout.
- Must have an active secret DoD clearance with ability to maintain.
- Blueprint reading and basic engineering/drafting knowledge along with basic graphic computer skills i.e. Adobe CS, Excel, and Microsoft Word required
- Able to perform work in an approved environment during specified work hours
- Ability to acquire special program access within 365 days.
- It is desirable that the candidate be diversified between various graphic software disciplines.
- Technical drawing skills i.e. NX, CATIA V5, PTC IsoDraw/CREO, SolidWorks, SAP Visual Enterprise, and working knowledge of a CPLM Team center environment
NorthropGrumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proudto be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisionswithout regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, orany other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement,please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship isrequired for most positions.