Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Electronics Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employeeshave incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and spacethat impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and ourunderstanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have alot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have aninsatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are notonly part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systemshas an opening for a Principal Electronics Engineer to join our team ofqualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
- Design, develop, and analyze system architecture and design documentation
- Design, research, analyze, and perform hardware integration and testing
- Working on a multidisciplinary team and will have, in part or whole, responsibilities in writing technical proposals
- Test and verification of a Data Display and Control system, in an integrated systems lab
- Test and verification of Supplier software builds in integrated environment
- Research, develop, and analyze software problem reports
The selectedcandidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with highexpectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settingsacross all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 5 years of electronics engineering experience or a Master's Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline from an accredited university and 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated experience in electronics engineering or avionics system architecture and test.
- A current active DoD Secret level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a period reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain program access prior to start date.
- A current DoD Top Secret/SCI level security clearance, to include a Single Scope Background Investigation, a periodic reinvestigation, or an original adjudication date completed within the last 6 years
- Current Special Program Access
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience with integration of COTS and new development electronics into military systems
- Experience testing software and electronic systems in a Systems Integration Lab
- Experience in estimating application performance within the constructs of the hardware and experience in methods of measuring application performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to interface with all levels of employees and management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Weare proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, makingdecisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteranstatus, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA andPay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO.U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.