Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Principal Graphic Artist
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Bachelor's degree and at least 6 years of graphic/multi-media development experience. In lieu of formal degree, high school diploma or equivalent (GED) and at least 10 years of experience with graphic/multi-media development.
Must be able to research engineering data, drawings, CAD models, technical manuals, and other subject matter/source data to develop and sustain technical publication graphics.
Specific requirements include technical drawing software proficiency, proficiency in Adobe CS and basic concept of graphic design and layout.
- Experience in preparation of isometric exploded views of illustrations.
- Experience in communicating detailed and technical data through visual means.
Understanding of photo manipulation and 3D visualization
Must have an current active secret DoD security clearance with background investigation within past 5 years.
Ability to acquire special program access within 365 days.
- It is desirable that the candidate be diversified between various graphic software disciplines.
- Technical drawing skills i.e. CATIA V5, NX, PTC IsoDraw/CREO, SolidWorks, and working knowledge of a CPLM Teamcenter environment.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.