Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Principal Property/ Asset Management Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employeeshave incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and spacethat impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come.Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and ourunderstanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas,courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have alot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have aninsatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are notonly part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systemshas an opening for a Senior Principal Property/Asset ManagementAnalyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
- Oversee, manage and analyze activities associatedwith asset business systems to ensure company, customer and US. Governmentproperty located on site and at subcontractors are managed in accordance withapplicable regulations and policies to achieve best value and operationalexcellence.
- Maintains property accountability records anddetermines condition and arranges disposal of surplus or obsolete material orequipment.
- Conduct internal and external property assessmentsand analyze results for financial and operational purposes; provide guidance oncontracts and regulations pertaining to property life-cycle management;facility usage, etc.
- Selected Candidate will maintain records of propertyowned by government, company, and associate contractors in accordance withcompany procedure or government regulations.
- Maintain records and logs of property received,transferred, allocated, held and disposed; coordinates property transfers;conducts periodic property inventories; and prepares reports of property status.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-pacedwork environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments,collaborative/team settings across all levels.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university with 10 years of Government Property and Company owned Assets experience OR
- Master's Degree from an accredited university with 8 years of Government Property and Company owned Assets experience.
- Knowledge of contractual requirements related to Government Property Management including FAR Part 45, FAR 52.245-1 and DFARS property management clauses.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office to include PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel formulas, charts and pivot tables
- The ability to obtain a Secret or Top Secret Clearance and Program Access.
- Certified Professional Property Manager (CPPM) certification
- Strong leadership experience with proven ability to train and motivate team members towards operational excellence
- Experience in developing and implementing processes and procedures in accordance with leadership strategy
- Experience with asset movement and logistics
- Risk Management experience including development of RCCAs and implementation CAPs
- Experience supporting production centers
- Ability to manage specialized requirements across open and restricted environments.
- Experience supporting and/or performing compliance audits including Property Management System Audits (PMSA)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint),VBA,Tableau, Python, and/or other data analysis/visualization tools
- SAP /AssetSmart as preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.