Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Principal Proposal Analyst
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
AtNorthrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work onrevolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around theworld today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom anddemocracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe.We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit tojoin forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Ourculture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringingyour whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what othersthink is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're makinghistory.
NorthropGrumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Sr. Principal Proposal Analyst to join our team ofqualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Melbourne, FL.
Develops, plans and schedules proposals. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 10 years of combined experience or 8 years of combined experience with a Master's Degree in any of the following: Pricing & Estimating, Business Management, or Contract Management
- Must have a Minimum of 2 years of experience working within Proposals
- Knowledge of the government regulations FAR and DFAR
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Clearance with full investigation within the last six years
- Proficient in using Pro Pricer
- Experience conducting complex cost analysis and risk modeling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit
www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.