Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
Numotion is nationally recognized as a leader in the CRT industry giving us unparalleled abilities to reach new customers. Numotion offers all ATPs a full range of administrative and technical support, so you can provide best in class service to your customers. In addition, with the ability to work with both Medicare and Medicaid, as well as most health insurance plans, we have an even larger base of individuals with whom we can work.
In addition to all this, for those without an active ATP certification, or for those looking to enter the Assistive Technology field, Numotion offers the nation’s only ATP Development program. The program combines mentorship opportunities with one of our experienced ATPs combined with extensive training materials and support to help prepare you for both the RESNA ATP exam as well as a successful career as an ATP. More information about the program can be found here.
What you can expect:
Numotion is actively seeking strong Assistive Technology Professionals (ATP) to join our commercial sales team. The Assistive Technology Professional designs custom assistive technology to meet the mobility objectives of our customers and their clinicians, and plays a pivotal role in improving the quality of life of the individuals we serve by providing mobility, independence and positioning.
- Maintains and improves upon existing relationships with current accounts and builds new ones with prospective accounts.
- Evaluates customers for Rehab equipment needs, delivers and fits equipment, and assures that the customer’s functional goals are met.
- Completes sales orders in a timely manner ensuring all required documentation is accurate and complete
- Responds to customer and referral inquiries, requests and complaints in a timely manner.
- Assists in the education of customer service and delivery staff regarding the proper use, selection and servicing of Rehab Technology products.
- Meets all set productivity and performance standards.
- Maintains certifications and licenses; obtaining all required continuing education annually to assure no lapse in coverage; stays abreast of funding requirements and technological advances within the Rehab Technology industry
What you need to succeed:
- Current Assistive Technology Professional certification required (unless joining our ATP development program)
- For Development program candidates: consideration is given to those with relevant clinical or academic backgrounds.
- 2-5 years of experience in the Complex Rehab Industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred but not a must
- Clinician (OT, PT, COTA, PTA, RN) or health related degree preferred
- Active driver’s license
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status