Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Assistant
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Mortgage Loan Assistant, you will work in tandem with our Loan Officers to assist and support the various aspects of the loan process. Though you're prohibited from performing activities that require Federal or State Mortgage Licenses, you'll play a critical role in securing loans for our customers and will gain exposure to the mortgage banking business.
- Assist assigned loan officers with loan submissions and document follow up
- Administrative copying, scanning, and filing of loan documentation
- Gain exposure to the loan process (applications, credit reports, disclosures, transcripts, loan programs, etc.)
- Develop marketing materials to promote NVR Mortgage services and offerings
- Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and needs change quickly.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications, DocVelocity, FiServ, Hyperion, and DART.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively with a team.
- Prior customer service or mortgage banking experience is a plus.
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.