Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at NVR Corporation
NVR has been helping families build their happily ever after since 1948. As a Top 5 US homebuilder, we’re committed to quality and to our customers and we take pride in the nearly 400,000 new homes we have sold and built across the country. Working in the homebuilding industry is tangible and rewarding, but not every job at NVR requires a hard hat. We don’t just sell and build new homes; we also manage teams, acquire land, manufacture materials, provide mortgages to our customers, and provide corporate support to NVR’s multi-billion dollar business operations.
As a Settlement Processor, you will be responsible for guiding new home purchasers through the settlement process while communicating value and maximizing the customer experience. You will perform all aspects of the settlement process, including collecting and producing all closing, title insurance, and escrow documents. Your will learn how to facilitate prompt and accurate real estate settlements in compliance with ALTA Best Practices as well as all company policies and procedures. You will educate and advise the home purchaser on matters related to title insurance and its value. You will also be responsible for communicating and coordinating the details of settlement with all parties to the transaction.
- Set expectations with and prepare the customer for settlement.
- Prepare and deliver all settlement documents to the parties involved.
- Understand title insurance products and be able to answer questions and resolve problems related thereto.
- Develop a positive working relationship with each customer regarding their new home purchase
- 2-4 years of settlement processing and/or title industry experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Notary Public commission (or ability to acquire)
- Title insurance license in state of residence (or ability to acquire)
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
Life at NVR
At NVR, your desire to excel is matched by our commitment to your success and we’ll give you the tools and industry knowledge you need. Our management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success.
NVR also offers benefits among the best in the industry that reflect the strong commitment we have to all of our employees.
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays
In addition to the traditional benefits, we offer all our employees stock ownership through a profit sharing trust as part of our retirement savings package. NVR has had the highest Earnings Per Share growth rate in the homebuilding industry for the past 10 years, so as we grow financially, so do you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug Testing and Credit Check are required.
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide visa sponsorships.