Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Donor Screening Supervisor
at Octapharma Plasma, Inc
Donor Screening Supervisor
your career-development potential,
your ability to help donors and patients,
and your access to professional opportunities?
We’re growing fast.
[You can, too!]
There are so many ways Octapharma Plasma can enhance your life and your career. Our strong growth is creating great learning and career development opportunities throughout our company, and especially our donation centers. Because you’re someone who loves to learn, enjoys people, and has a real heart to help, we encourage you to join us as a:
DONOR SCREENING SUPERVISOR
This is What You’ll Do:
- Register new and current plasma donors
- Conduct basic screening procedures (e.g. reviewing health related documents, taking vital signs and performing finger sticks)
- Maintain compliance with SOP, current Good Manufacturing Procedures (cGMP) and regulatory guidelines
- Trains and provides leadership to new/existing employees
- Oversees all donor screening personnel including conducting interviews, evaluations, coaching, and disciplinary actions
- Educates new donors on the use of products made from donated plasma
- Accountable for all area operations (e.g. donor flow facilitation, scheduling and employee supervision)
- Reports quality issues and procedural deviations to Quality Assurance and Management
- Remains alert for any adverse donor reactions and notifies appropriate staff
- Cleans blood or plasma spills and performs proper procedure for disposition of biohazardous waste
This is Who You Are:
- Part brand ambassador, part clinical technician
- A person committed to excellent customer service all day, every day
- Someone with positive energy, always willing to pitch in where needed
- Understanding, patient, and genuinely authentic
- Able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Hungry to build a great career
- Fearless Leader
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts
- Licensure required by the state of employment may be required base on your location
- CPR certification may be required based on the location you are applying to
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to understand and follow protocol
- Team lead/Supervisor experience
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits.
We’re widely known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is supportive and hands-on. Managers whotruly want you to grow and excel.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Personal time
More About Octapharma Plasma Inc.
With donation centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma, Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork, compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch.
Interested? Learn more online and apply now at: