Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Olive Garden
At Olive Garden, one key to our success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other. That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness and maintaining clean restaurants.
Prep Cook Benefits At A Glance:
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of service)
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments such as school, childcare, family care, etc.
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and future roles
- Meal discounts
- $1 Unlimited Soup, Salad & Breadsticks while working
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- Anniversary pay
- Medical/dental insurance
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of service)
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our managers are promoted from hourly positions!)
- And much more!
Soup, sauce, pasta, and lasagna are key to the genuine Italian dining experience. As a prep cook, you must have a strong passion for delivering and flawlessly executing recipes to meet and exceed our guest expectations. In addition, as a prep cook, you must have a firm commitment to the highest safety and sanitation standards.
We'd love to welcome you home as our newest Prep Cook!
Restaurant Location Number
300 West 436
Altamonte Springs, Fl
TOS Location Code