Oracle / Taleo
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Oracle / Taleo
The purpose of this role is to provide account management services to a defined and growing portfolio of accounts with the objective of securing those accounts indefinitely and maximising the sales of Aconex products and services to them whilst maintaining a healthy and positive relationship.
You will be dealing with a number of small to medium sized account in the Resource / Energy and Construction Industries in VIC and you will be an individual who is keen to nurture these accounts while also ensuring opportunities are capitalised upon when appropriate.
One of the core values of our company is ‘we go into bat for our clients', so we are looking for someone with that attitude. Someone who has a keen interest (and background) in technology and knows that technology can be used to benefit our clients – ensuring their prosperity and in turn effect our ‘bottom line' positively.
The success factors of this role are:
- Proven ability to manage multiple and diverse customer engagements concurrently
- Negotiation and objection handling skills
- Sold services or complex products requiring “solution sales” (i.e. selling to multiple stakeholders)
- Solid commercial experience and knowledge of the sales process and effective sales techniques
- High computer literacy with Salesforce.com, MS Windows, MS Office and other applications
- Proven track record of generating own leads and contacts from within a distinct account portfolio
- Ability to confidently present and articulate the business value of the Aconex cloud-based application suite and platform to managers and executives of all levels
- Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge
- Be self-motivated, flexible and able to take initiative
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques
- Superior presentation and demonstration skills
We need an individual who will be able to identify the pain-points of our customers and quickly create a solutions to alleviate these problems. You will need to be able to identify and then speak to the relevant people and iron out how we can upsell these products to their benefit.
From a stakeholder perspective you will have experience dealing with Commercial Managers, Project Managers, Directors and Executives.
For the above you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme and you will have a chance to further grow down the line. You will work with dedicated people who are experts in their fields and have proven track records in Sales.
Oracle Aconex is a Global Business Unit of Oracle. Together, Oracle and Aconex provides an end-to-end offering for project management and deliverythat enables customers to effectively plan, build, and operate construction projects.
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.