Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Front Office Trainer
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Location : External Name
- Pacific Dental Services Supported Office
The Front Office Trainer will be responsible for Training and On-Boarding the front office staff for the assigned Region. This may include Receptionists, File Clerks, Specialty Benefits Coordinators, Operations Manager Trainees and Benefits Coordinators. The Front Office Trainer will develop team members through effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring of the Front Office Staff for the region. The Front Office Trainer will develop a culture where the Front Office Staff are fully integrated at the office level creating a cohesive office environment between the Front and Back Office Teams. The position includes daily travel to assigned offices in the region.
- Conducts regional training to ensure Front Office positions are in compliance with state and federal mandatory regulations, following PDS best practices, and delivering the PPE.
- May train Managers on how to interview, select and hire employees.
- Must support the policies and goals of PDS and thus participate in the growth and future of the company.
- Conducts training programs to implement best practices for front office staff for the region.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Maintains an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor in accordance with Company policies.
- Implement new procedures and best practices at the field level with concurrent accountability.
- Ensure compliance with Company policies, as well as State, Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Act as a liaison between Field Operations and Support.
- Works with HR and the Education Development teams to ensure the proper training modules are assigned and completed for the region.
- Actively share ideas in a constructive and positive manner by listening to and objectively considering ideas and suggestions from others. 3. Keep commitments and keep direct supervisor informed of work progress, timetables, and issues.
- Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience by promoting affiliated dentists and hygienists and by striving to keep front office staff focused on the best possible treatment for patients while attending to patient's individual expectations and concerns.
- Host & participate in training and education events.
- Provide feedback regarding specific tactics that change outcomes (including, but not limited to, those of a financial nature, or those that are patient-focused) so the rest of the organization can benefit.
- Perform front office audits as assigned and report findings to Regional Partner.
- Be an expert at overcoming patient treatment objections and how to effectively teach them to others.
- Advocate and assist in maintaining a clean, neat, and cheerful environment where our patients feel comfortable.
- Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal and other regulations (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- At least 3-5 years of related training experience.
- Operational management knowledge of Front Office best practices.
- Experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree.
- Be an expert in the basic QSI programs, CPS and all front office functions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the Dental Industry.
- Experience in training of staff.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.