Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spaceport Integration Analyst
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Spaceport Integration Analyst
Scope of Work. Reporting to the SIC/CCC Manager, the Spaceport Integration Analyst (SIA) is the primary focal point for providing information and data to spaceport users for planning of operations and activities ensuring efficient use of resources and insight to potential conflicts. In accordance with KSC-PLN-5000SIMS, Spaceport Integration Master Schedule (SIMS) Plan, the analyst collects analyze data from various maintenance and operations entities (contractors, NASA, USAF and commercial users) to develop, maintain and distribute a Master schedule for organizing and facilitating operations across the spaceport minimizing impacts to spaceport customers. Customer relations and excellent communications skills are key to this position. As a new organization on the Base Operations Contract at Kennedy Space Center, creative and innovative thinking is a plus.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, analyze and publish the Spaceport Integration Schedule and associated acitvities providing our KSC and commercial customers a broad visibility of the below operations and activities at the Spaceport including:
- Launch landing, and/or recovery operations & testing (including operations from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station).
- Use of cryogenic fuels, hypergolic materials, or ammonia fluids
- Ordnance, explosives, or solid propellant operations
- Nuclear materials operations.
- Unmanned aircraft systems operations
- Operations utilizing Class III and IV lasers unless hazards are confined to a specific location.
- Significant flight hardware milestones and first-time major events
- Other operations or events that could potentially create adverse impacts to Spaceport users
- Prescribed burn operations.
- Specific routing of flight hardware or significant science
- Operations which extend beyond a Spaceport user’s physical facility
- Ensure Spaceport community is informed of daily activity through announcements, telecons and daily briefings
- Plan and Lead the SIMS Review Meetings
- Maintain SIMS Website
- Ensure SIMS and GEOSIMS training is provided to Spaceport Integration Center (SIC) personnel
- Establish communications and relationships with Spaceport users to provide a thorough SIMS for planning
- Facilitate de-conflicting schedules among Spaceport Customers per the SIMS Plan
- Ensure SIC personnel are informed on real-time SIMS changes
- Review, analyze and ensure prompt updates to the GEOSIMS coordinating with the Master Planning Office
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 10 years’ experience in integration, mission operations and scheduling in an operations environment
- Knowledge of Kennedy Space Center culture
- Experience using scheduling and Project Management tools such as Maximo and MS Project
- Proficient in Microsoft tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have proven capabilities to develop and work in a team environment
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.