Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Panera Bread
Our Overnight Bakers:
- Bake the majority of a cafe’s fresh bread and pastries each night.
- Ensure all breads and baked goods are prepared according to Panera’s standards.
- Are team players by partnering with Cafe Management and fellow associates.
- Represent Panera’s Concept Essence and cultural values daily in their role.
- Primarily work alone with minimal supervision.
- Perform other activities as needed such as stocking, prep and sanitation.
What We’re Looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience as a baker or a bakery background (preferred)
- Ability to work 3rd shift (10 p.m. – 8 a.m. – may vary)
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Enthusiasm, energy and positive attitude with a desire to learn and develop
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Minimum age – 18 years
Panera Perks - Enjoy the good stuff:
- Competitive compensation
- Food discounts
- Health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Development career path opportunities
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- Education discount
Physical Demands of the Essential Functions
- Ability to stand up for ten hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds.
- Ability to move at a fast pace.
601989 Cutler Bay, FL - S Dixie Hwy
With more than 2,000 Panera LLC and independent franchise bakery-cafes in the Panera Bread® family, and more locations opening all the time, it’s no wonder our company has been an excellent source of career and personal growth opportunities for more than 25 years.
In neighborhoods across the U.S. and Canada, customers enjoy flavorful, handcrafted meals centered around freshly baked artisan bread. To us, that means serving food like we serve our own families – free of any of the items on our ‘No No’ List.
Along the way, we also like to give back to our community. We enjoy working together, shoulder to shoulder with our customers, to confront a serious problem plaguing communities across this country – Hunger. Through our Panera Cares community cafes, we offer a dignified dining experience in an uplifting environment. In addition, we support our communities through day-end donations at our bakery-cafe locations and partner with local non-profit organizations.
It’s this warmth that you’ll find when you join Panera Bread. From our competitive compensation and benefits packages to our unique cultural values, we’re confident you’ll find us a rewarding and fun place to work.