Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Implementation Specialist
at Zelis Payments
# of Openings:
Zelis is a healthcare information technology company and market-leading provider of end-to-end healthcare claims cost management and payment solutions.
Inc.5000 award winner: One of the fastest growing privately held companies in the US!
Ranked #1 by NJ Biz as the Fastest Growing Company in NJ!
Our Zelis Purpose
We founded Zelis to help control the rising cost of healthcare and make healthcare more affordable for all of us.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Implementation Specialist is to lead successful communication & execution of payer implementations in conjunction with Account Management. The Implementation Specialist coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to Account Managers, Senior Management and Clients as needed. Ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. This also includes future post-go live customization projects which are frequently requested and demanded by customers.
- Consulting: Be able to lead “Current State and Future state” assessments around functionality and/or processes. This will include white boarding and determining business improvement areas.
- Responsible for documenting & communicating Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) instructions for all ongoing business and transitioning the payer to the Account Management & Production Support team.
- Work closely with IT Implementation Managers, Solution Architects and/or Account Managers to ensure appropriate configuration and deployment of customer
- Presentation Skills: Provide on-line meetings and conference calls to orientate a new client, present new functionality, perform training, and collaborate with clients about concerns.
- Manage Jr. Implementation Specialists who support the overall client facing portion of implementations.
- Manage Vendor Relationships – inclusive of project management, system integration projects, ongoing enhancements of interfaces, etc.
- Provide strategic direction and manage business operating plans for long-term scalability of department and team.
- Project Management: Responsible for providing Account Managers and/or clients with updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans.
- Support Clients & Account Managers on Post-Production, special projects, related to customization, development, enhancements, reporting, etc.
- Build and maintain relationships system partners and other vendors.
- Engages with Sales team/IT team early in the sales process to assist in customer communications and presentations.
- Coordinates and directs all implementation activities; management of schedules and deliverables, the identification of special needs and the fulfillment of all requirements per the contract with partners and clients.
- Works with assigned IT reps to validate the scope of work with the assigned account manager to handoff completed project.
- Maintain awareness of and ensure adherence to Payments standards regarding privacy.
- Regularly attends and participates in departmental meetings
- Coordinates client training Must be proactive to ensure proper follow up and completion of projects
- Must maintain a professional demeanor in sensitive situations
- Assists other departments as necessary
- Experience working in a SQL environment required
- Familiar with common types of connectivity solutions
- Experience with different file formats required
- Various claim adjudication knowledge required
- Project management experience preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field is required
- Has solid understanding of Payments implementation process and relationships with networks, adjudication partners and clients
- Has solid technical understanding of ZP systems and processes
- Has solid technical understanding of SQL complex queries and data collection techniques
- Demonstrates proficiency in ensuring seamless integration process on client side
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize SQL DBMS, various connectivity solutions (Webfolders (WebDAV), VPN), plus use of MS Office applications.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature in which judgment and initiative are required in resolving problems and making recommendations
- Thorough knowledge of company and departmental policies and procedures
- Requires minimal daily supervision
- Receives detailed instruction on new assignments and determines next steps with guidance
- Regularly reviews goals and objectives with supervisor
- Accountable for day to day tasks
- Must have professional manner and respect the confidentiality of administrative matters and files
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Makes logical suggestions of likely causes of problems and indpendently suggests solutions
- Excellent organizational skills are required to prioritize responsibilities, thus completing work in a timely fashion
- Outstanding ability to multiplex tasks as required
- Excellent project management skills.
- Attention to detail and concern for impact is essential
- Must work well with others
- Effectively communicates with others by giving and receiving feedback
- Communicates ideas and information clearly
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively interface with the entire staff, and external representatives from the business and client communities
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Six Sigma Black Belt Preferred
- A standard work week exists but with the understanding that additional time/effort outside of the usual parameters can/will occur
- A standard business environment exists with moderate noise levels.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Walking, standing and sitting
- Long periods of computer usage
- Handling – seizing, holding, grasping and fingering of objects, tools and control
- Vision – close vision
- Hearing- ability to receive detailed information through oral and telephonic communication
An attractive compensation package comprised of base salary, plus incentives, as well as full benefits has been created to attract outstanding candidates.
OUR BIG 8 ZELIS VALUES
- We take personal accountability
- We look for a better way
- We serve each other and are always there to help
- We act level-less
- We use humor
- We develop serious expertise
- We act with integrity
- We celebrate
Thank you for your interest in the Zelis team!