Pediatric Associates | Physician
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Newborn Nursery Rounder for Fort Lauderdale
at Pediatric Associates | Physician
Part Time, Days
Weekly Schedule: Weekday AM, Weekend AM, telephonic call
Bilingual Type: Spanish
Req # 2785
- SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for providing direct medical care to children from birth to adulthood. Works with other physicians to establish medical protocols and treatment regimens.
- M.D. or D.O degree required.
- Current state specific license.
- Current state specific DEA license
- Current Board Certification appropriate for degree.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification is required and PALS as required for hospital appointment.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage multiple clinical tasks.
- Ability and comfort to educate and coordinate with other health care professionals.
- Knowledge of all Compliance documents including but not limited to the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct, Compliance Plan, and OSHA Binder.
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in the use of appropriate computer software and hardware.
- Ability to perform job with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring that other specialties are included in the healthcare plan.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Founded in 1955, Pediatric Associates is one of the oldest and most respected pediatric practices in the United States. Pediatric Associates opened its first office in Hollywood, Florida. The Company was one of the first medical groups to introduce satellite office locations in consumer retail locations. They were also one of the first pediatric groups to embrace managed care in the 1970s, collaborating with insurance plans as healthcare partners with the common interest of providing South Florida's children with the best healthcare available. Today, Pediatric Associates is a national leader in pediatric population health management with over 200,000 patients under global risk. Keeping abreast of medical advances and changing lifestyles, Pediatric Associate’s modern facilities offer comprehensive services, including X-ray and state certified laboratories. The Company currently has 33 neighborhood locations, which are staffed by more than 200 employed providers who proudly serve families throughout Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, St. Lucie, counties, including Tampa and Jacksonville. Pediatric Associates will continue to bring the best possible healthcare service to its patients well into the 21st Century. Ease of access, prompt courteous service and responsiveness to our patients' concerns will always be their primary goal. Pediatric Associates has continued to thrive and today is recognized as one of the premier general pediatric and population health management practices in the United States.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!