Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bridge Foreman - Orlando, Florida
at Prince Contracting
· Supervise bridge crews in a heavy highway/bridge construction environment to include setting form work, pile driving, drilled shafts, etc.
· Responsible for planning and managing production and safety on the project
· Reviews construction plans to determine design and specifications
· Assists project management in ensuring that all work meets project specification
· Maintains accurate reporting of materials used and time reporting for the crew
· Must have five to seven years experience in managing a crew of bridge carpenters, laborers and pile drivers in a heavy highway/bridge construction environment
· Must be able to read blue prints, and possess hands-on knowledge of every aspect of bridge construction
· Must possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
· Must have the ability to oversee the entire construction of bridges from start to finish
· Must be able to work on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in Florida heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.