Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prince Contracting
- Smooth and finish surfaces of poured bridge decking or other concrete slabs using hand tools or power tools including floats, trowels and screeds
- Spread concrete to specified depth and consistency
- Level, smooth and shape surfaces of freshly poured concrete using straight edge, float or power screed
- Finish concrete surfaces using power trowel
- Rub concrete with abrasive stone to finish
- Remove rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces, using power grinder, chisel or hammer
- Patch holes with fresh concrete or epoxy compound material
- Mold expansion joints and edges
- Mix concrete using a mixing machine
- Break up and repair old concrete surfaces
- Finish walls, point and patch
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience working on heavy highways, and/or bridges
- Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and crouch for extended periods of time up to ten (10) hours per day
- Must be able to climb ladders, scaffolds and stair towers
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 50-90 pounds
- Capable of operating concrete vibrators for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pour, grade and finish concrete
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.