Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Prince Contracting
Perform tasks under the general supervision on heavy-highway/bridge projects to include, but not limited to:
- Measuring distance from grade stakes, drives stakes, and stretches tight line
- Bolts, nails, aligns, and block up under forms
- Signals operators of construction or asphalt equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade specifications
- Levels earth or asphalt to grade specifications, using picks, shovels and rakes
- Mixes concrete and applies caulking compounds
- Sawing lumber, dismantling forms, removing projections from concrete, and mounting pipe hangers
- Ability to frequently lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, bend, crouch or walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb on and off of equipment
- Employee works on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in Florida heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in heavy, civil construction experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EOE / DFWP