Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Skilled Laborer w MOT Experience - Sarasota, Florida
at Prince Contracting
Title: Laborer: Skilled
Reports to: Foreman
Perform tasks under the general supervision on heavy-highway/bridge projects to include, but not limited to:
· Assists the MOT Supervisor in the management of traffic
· Signals operators of construction or asphalt equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery to conform to grade specifications
· Ability to frequently lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds
· Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, bend, crouch or walk for extended periods of time
· Must have MOT experience
· Employee works on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in Florida heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.