Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Water Truck Driver - Orlando, Florida
at Prince Contracting
Job Descriptions: Drive water truck on heavy civil highway/bridge construction project.
· Must have a State of Florida Commercial Class A CDL license with tanker endorsement
· Must possess a clean and safe driving record with a consistent and stable work history
· Experience in heavy civil highway construction environment preferred
· Must possess an excellent work ethic
· Must be able to perform frequent lifting, pulling, and pushing, stooping, walking, driving and climbing in Florida weather and for up to ten (10) hours per day five (5) days per week and occasionally six (6) days per week
· Must have a current DOT physical examination card
· Must possess knowledge of all applicable DOT regulations and Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
· Must maintain a drug free workplace
· The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.