Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Progress Residential
- 2 months ago
- Job Title
- Service Manager
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Service Manager to uphold our commitment to delivering excellent customer service. You will ensure resident service requests are completed on time, within budget and to Company standard. You have the ability to put customers at ease and make sure they are always satisfied.
On a daily basis, you will review cost estimates and scopes of work for multiple projects within your portfolio. You’ll effectively communicate with general and sub-contractors on scope, price and schedule. Most importantly, you’re able to manage multiple crews at various locations. It takes a highly organized and detail oriented individual to do the job well. You join us in our pursuit of excellence, which means all reporting is accurate and all properties are compliant with health and safety laws.
As a team leader, you will supervise Service Technicians, set goals, and hold both everyone accountable for results. You have the patience to train and develop your team, making adjustments as needed. Of course, performance reviews, corrective action, mentoring and process improvement plans will be your responsibilities. With your leadership, you and your team will provide exceptional customer service, maintain high productivity and continuously grow at Progress Residential®.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- 7 more years of experience with operations and maintenance in large multi-family, commercial or military housing; or experience with construction management, construction and repair; or equivalent work experience as a residential construction superintendent for either production or large-scale custom home building operation
- Must have "hands on" experience
- High school diploma
- Valid Driver's License
- Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership role
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include weekends and evenings to meet resident needs
- Ability to manage a team toward long- and short-term goals in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of residential repairs and troubleshooting
- Strong customer service skills; must be able to put customers at ease
- Strong computer skills and expereience with MS Office products, SalesForce and/or Yardi
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.