Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Q4 Services
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Competitive Plus Great Benefits
- Full Time
Due to continued company growth, Q4 requires an experienced and proven Quality Manager to join our dynamic growing organization. Q4 is an independent market-leading supplier of innovative and unique visual display solutions to the military and commercial flight simulation and training industry. With its headquarters located in Orlando, Florida, Q4 specializes in the manufacture and support of high performance visual systems to the simulation and training industry.
Q4 is looking for a Quality Manager to develop quality practices and systems, validating those processes and providing documentation. The Quality Manager will identify and drive process and product improvements. The ideal candidate will be hands-on and have excellent written / oral communication skills as well as the ability to create and deliver presentations and the ability to work independently on complex quality issues. Specific responsibilities:
- Direct, lead, manage and conduct the company's Quality Management System (QMS); perform internal audits in compliance to established standards.
- Evaluates and determines if internal controls and processes are acceptable and effective in compliance to ISO standards, quality contractual requirements and company standards.
- Design, develop, test and evaluate systems and processes including labor, quality, inventory, logistics, material flow, and similar.
- Perform corrective action investigations, determining root causes and defining corrective / preventative action measures.
- Educate and train employees on the QMS in respect to roles, responsibilities and application of quality principles.
- Suggest and implement tactical directions, research and benchmark creative solutions.
- Perform product inspections.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Quality or similar technical field.
- 5+ years' experience in industrial engineering and/or quality in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of Total Quality Systems and/or ISO requirements.
- Strong root cause and trend analysis reporting skills
- Strong proficiency in computer applications such as MS Office Suite required.
Dynamic organization in the Orlando area offering competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and supplemental insurance. Three weeks of Paid Time Off per year plus 10+ paid holidays. 401k and profit sharing!
Travel possible, but negligible.
Q4 Services is a Florida drug free workplace and an equal employment opportunity employer. This employer participates in E-verify, background checks, and drug screenings.