Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Laborer- Lawn Maintenance
at Quail Ridge
- 12-Mar-2019 to 11-Sep-2019 (EST)
- Boynton Beach, FL, USA
- Full Time
Employee performs skilled landscaping and manual work necessary to maintain community grounds. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing, digging, raking, etc...
- Mows grass, feeds and trims shrubs, tends flower beds and regularly inspects assigned work areas to insure proper standards are maintained.
- Operate gasoline edgers, weedeaters, hedgers in assigned areas.
- Operate blowers in assigned areas.
- Operate mower machines to mow grass.
- Operate gasoline buggies in assigned areas picking up trimmings and/or debris, loading and unloading in assigned area.
- Utilizes various gasoline powered landscaping equipment along sidewalks, roadways, driveways and other areas assigned.
- Haul mulch from designated and assigned areas.
- Rake/Pull pine needles, grass, cuttings, scuffle weeds, etc...
- Picking up trimmings and/or debris.
- Operates lawn and grounds equipment including power mowers, bucket loaders and other power equipment.
- Repairs and maintains community walks and lots.
- Plans, plants and maintains exterior and interior landscaping in accordance with the landscaping plan.
- Removes trash, debris, and junk from grounds.
- Enforces safety regulations at the work site.
- Adjusts, cleans and performs minor mechanical work on grounds equipment.
- May apply pesticides.
- Perform any other duties/tasks that is required, assigned, and/or directed by management.
- Previous Landscape/Laborer experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift, carry, pull, and push up to 50 pounds.
- Heavy physical exertion required.
- Ability to walk approximately 8-9 hours/day.
- Ability to operate or learn to operate gasoline Cushman/golf cart.
- Ability to work outside in hot/humid weather conditions.
Apply on our website at:
Drug Free Workplace