Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Onsite Asst Community Association Manager - Part Time (ORL)
- # of Openings
- Community Management
GrandManors is a Division of RealManage, a company that specializes in the management of community associations with onsite staff. Our mission is to provide the best possible lifestyle HOA management services to our partner communities by encompassing the Best People, Best Technology, and Best Service reputation of RealManage and its CiraConnect division. The GrandManors professional staff has decades of experience managing age-restricted communities, luxury high-rise condominiums, co-ops, urban mixed-use, and large-scale single-family developments with complex amenities. Our focus is on customer service and lifestyle for the residents and the boards we serve- ensuring that the community receives the finest management in the industry.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
- Deed Restriction Letters: Produce and track letters based on the site inspections. Maintain violation log, both active and resolved
- Renewals: Track expiration dates on all agreements for assigned associations (landscape maintenance, pool maintenance, janitorial, etc.), solicit bids for renewal, renew the agreements with current vendor if requested and/or assist the bid packet preparation. Insure that all agreements are fully executed and are appropriately filed
- Meeting Notice Preparation: Assist with the preparation of the Board Meeting Packets and Annual Members Meeting Packets in accordance with the association’s bylaw notice requirements
- Attendance at Meetings: Attend Board Meetings and Annual Members Meetings as needed to assist the Association Manager and to record minutes
- Prepare Minutes: Draft meeting minutes and make additions/changes as directed by the Association Manager and Board Members for assigned associations. Manage the approval process of the minutes by the Association Manager and circulate to the
- Board of Directors within thirty days of the meeting
- New Board Member Packets: Prepare and fulfill the New Board Member Packet(s) within two (2) working days of the Annual Members Meeting
- Maintenance of Corporate Records: Maintain and update the corporate records and minutes books for assigned associations
- Committee Coordination: Manage the volunteer process for assigned associations and maintain a data file of volunteers for each committee and manage committee requests
- Filing: Set up files for new associations as assigned and maintain association files per standard office procedures
- Research and Coordination: Assist the Association Manager with researching resident requests, securing locations and dates for meetings
This position is part time up to 20 hours per week.
- Microsoft Office products
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Service orientation
- Responsiveness and follow up
- Multi-tasking - Ability to handle multiple tasks/situations at one time
Health / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life / Disability / 401 (k) Program