Regal Entertainment Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Regal Entertainment Group
0482 South Beach 18
Summary:The concierge is a team member classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time hourly employee whose has the main responsibility of assisting our guests in obtaining information and authorized movie tickets for the film or films of their choice from the box office. Since the box office is usually the first place a guest encounters an employee, the concierge serves as the theatre’s goodwill ambassador and therefore must represent the Company in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
• Knowledge of and promotion of Regal Crown Club Program
• Handling of all monies (cash, credit cards, travelers’ checks, gift cards and coupons).
• Knowledge of all passes and discount tickets accepted by REG and their proper handling procedures.
• Responsibility for accuracy of their cash drawer and all other passes and discount tickets accepted.
• Filling out the Daily Pass Log.
• Proper refund and void procedures.
• Proper sell out procedures.
• Knowledge and enforcement of the MPAA rating system.
• Proper phone usage.
• Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation and robbery procedures.
• General cleaning duties.
• Proper use of all cleaning materials.
• Good guest service techniques.
• Knowledge of counterfeit bill procedures.
• Ability to properly reload ticket stock into the printer.
• Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
• Ensuring guest satisfaction – smile, greet, and thank all guests.
• Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks a/o meal periods.• Completion of or cast certification program as a cast member and as a box office cashier or progress towards completion.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student). Completion of cast certification program as a cast member and as box office cashier or progress towards completion required.
Possess good public speaking, listen effectively and respond clearly and directly.
Perform calculations with speed and accuracy and identify and correct errors.
Identify problems, gather relevant data and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives and reach conclusions based on evidence. Take action beyond what is necessarily called for. Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
Possess excellent communication skills with customers, co-workers and management. Establish goals, budget time and set priorities to achieve desired objectives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may occasionally be required to lift up to 60 pounds. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
*This is a smoke free facility*
**When applying for this position, please use a desktop or laptop computer. Do not use a smartphone, tablet, etc. as your application may not be stored in our system and/or available for review**