Regal Entertainment Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director Assistant - Orlando, FL
at Regal Entertainment Group
Regal Cinemas is seeking an Administrative Assistant for the Regional Director's Office located in Orlando, FL. This is a part-time position working approximately 24-30 hours per week. The Regional Operations Director Administrator provides support for the Regional Operations Director, including but not limited to schedule management and travel arrangements, generating and reviewing reports, maintaining files and documents, processing invoices, email management, and communication management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain confidentiality
- Manage the Regional Director busy schedule: complex diary management and prioritizing of tasks.
- Monitor and manage the email inbox of the Regional Director.
- Arrange internal and external meetings.
- Manage all travel arrangements and produce itineraries.
- Coordinate with other PA’s & Regional Administrators for integrated travel and meeting arrangements.
- Coordinate regional tours and regional meeting attendance.
- Coordinate with Regional Administrators & Operations Analysts to collate information, data and produce reports to support the Operations Director.
- Monitor and support DMA performance to ensure deadlines are met and work is presented with consistency and accuracy.
- Process and track District Manager PTO, weekend working, and visits.
- Collate and maintain all Regional report tracking
- Plan and prepare for meetings.
- Production of presentation decks for team meetings.
- Attend and take minutes for meetings.
- Produce, manage and distribute presentations, briefing papers and reports.
- Responsible for completion of all administrative support tasks such as drafting and typing letters, printing, proof reading, copying, emailing, filing, submitting expenses, etc.
- Taking ownership of specific tasks pertaining to the Region.
- Process invoices, invoice reconciliation, create purchase orders and coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure that supplier payments are up to date.
- Support other members of the Operations team as and when required.
- Ad hoc projects and research as required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Regular and consistent attendance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent PC abilities including use of Microsoft Office products and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and numeracy.
- Ability to travel to attend RD Meetings
- Flexibility and willingness to take on all tasks, big or small.
- A professional and positive ‘can do’ attitude.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred. Prior experience supporting senior level management required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must have good reading, writing and speaking skills to effectively communicate with studios, managers, and co-workers.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to develop and interpret charts.
Perform under pressure and/or opposition at times relying on your own independent judgment and knowledge to decide the best directions and solutions. While representing the company, the marketing coordinator will be required to determine answers to questions and situations which may be socially or politically volatile. Execution and communication of such solutions are often in the public eye.
Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, database software
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the environment is moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.