Reunion Resort & Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lost & Found Dispatcher (FT), Kissimmee, FL 34747, FL
at Reunion Resort & Club
The successful candidate
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNTIONS
• Performs all duties in a timely and professional manner.
• Dispatcher will pick up communities’ keys from the security office at the beginning of the shift at 6:30am and return them at end of shift.
• Dispatcher will print all relate reports to open the house. Housekeeping daily reports, Lock offs Report Today and Tomorrow, traces and arrivals two days out.
• Dispatchers are responsible adding all Runners, housekeepers and supervisors Names in the zone sheets.
• Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Guest requests that can’t be personally attended to by the employee are immediately referred to the department supervisor or manager.
• Continually communicates with Front Office and Field Managers of VIP & Owners.
• Inputs computer to maintain accurate and up-to-date room status information
• VIP’s and Owners arrivals should be assigned to the Manager of each community when it applies a day prior when unit is not a check out.
• All services should be assigned on zone sheets according to Resort productivity standards and given to community supervisors to be distributed to team members along the master keys. Proper sign out key sheet must be signed when receiving a master.
• Assign guest requests to Facilities, Housekeeping, IT and Telecommunications staff. Dispatcher will input all reported issues into HOTSOS for proper distribution to the responsible outlets and completion based on resort respond time
• Answer telephones in a prompt, professional, courteous manner providing personalized guest service.
• Maintain accurate records of all performed jobs in housekeeping logbooks.
• Operate computers, radio base stations, paging equipment and multiple phone lines.
• Accurately prioritize incoming service calls and assign them to the appropriate team member or group.
• Provide for means of group wide communications, keeping all relevant staff members up to date on cleans issues and general hotel status as it relates to the department.
• Coordinate response of staff during emergency conditions in accordance with established procedures.
• Keep management informed of pertinent guest and personnel issues.
• Prepare room assignments and other Housekeeping assignments.
• Prioritize the preparation of VIP and queue rooms.
• Adhere to all performance expectations outlined in the Salamander Handbook.
• Communicate and coordinate with outside vendors and service providers.
• Organize departmental paper flow and reconciles zone sheets and keys at the end of shift
• Ensure that safety procedures are being followed and unsafe conditions or work practices are promptly reported.
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management and fellow employees.
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times.
• Maintains count of daily hours for all Housekeeping personnel.
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area.
• Remains current with hotel information and changes.
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions.
• Complies with hotel uniform and grooming standards.
• Complies with hotel standards, policies and rules.
• Notifies appropriate individual promptly and fully of problems and/or unusual matters of significance.
• Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
• Lastly, Dispatchers need to call all Do Not Disturb units and confirm with guest if they want their service done after hours. Also, Dispatcher must call three random guest and ask them about their housekeeping experience, in note it on the Housekeeping Dispatch Checklist.
• High school diploma required.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English.