Reunion Resort & Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Assistant/ Merchandiser (PT), Kissimmee, FL 34747, FL
at Reunion Resort & Club
The Retail Shop Attendant is responsible for processing sales transaction and receiving, tagging and controlling inventory.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Maintain inventories and process of special orders, shipping requests, gift certificates and amenity request.
• Receive, tag and place new merchandise on the floor.
• Ensure golf shop is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
• Assist in setting up and maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of displays.
• Presents, displays and rotates merchandise in attractive displays keeping a fresh look to the Golf Shop.
• Sells and promotes golf shop merchandise.
• Creates weekly displays showcasing new and unique products.
• Handle all administrative function including answer telephones and processing of special orders, shipping requests, gift certificates and amenity request.
• Ensures stockrooms are kept organized so that items are easy to locate at all times.
• Greet and welcome all guests and members while maintaining a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
• Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, members, managers and fellow service professionals.
• Attend meetings/training as required by management.
• Perform other duties as requested by management.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6 months golf shop experience preferred.
• Must be proficient with computers and POS systems.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing proper attire and name tag when working.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Light work- Exerting 20 pound of force occasionally, and/or 10 pound of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Ability to stand during entire shift.
• Must be detailed oriented, able to manage high volumes of data with a high degree of accuracy.
• Must be able to exert well-paced ability to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
• Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. occasionally, and 20 lbs regularly, lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects