Reunion Resort & Club
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WVO Coordinator, Kissimmee, FL 34747, FL
at Reunion Resort & Club
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 796073755587637
Responsible for processing all bookings for timeshare, wholesalers and OTA; while working with Guest Services, Housekeeping, WVO and Rental Management to follow up on WVO and Wyndham Standards.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serve as a point of contact for Wyndham, WVO and Worldmark standard compliance acting as a liaison among Reunion, The Director of Guest Services, The Director of Rental Management, the GM with WVO and Wyndham Hotels in applying Company policies and procedures
- Process all bookings for leisure wholesalers and OTA
- Charge all OTA deposits prior their arrival
- Handle all Golf Wholesale bookings and special needs requests
- Monitor WVO/Worldmark arrivals and no shows
- Responsible for the Wholesalers, OTA, WVO/Worldmark reservation process, communicating with the WVO Desk, Front Desk and the Reservations Department
- Ability to handle WVO/Worldmark Owner issues that occur and provide follow up with the appropriate Department Heads in a timely manner
- Provide support to Accounting and Housekeeping Managers with end of month process: update inventory, executive summary, billing summary, and backup, state requirements, email distribution list, newsletter, etc.
- Provide on-call support to Resort as it relates to the units with WVO and/or Worldmark
- Work hand in hand with inventory management to take down units as necessary and oversee reservation process
- Maintain effective communication and networking with housekeeping and maintenance teams, providing feedback and suggestions to improve systems and processes
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One year related experience with timeshare
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language
(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers exercising patience, tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Must possess proficient computer skills, including, but not limited to, SMS, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, as well as internet.
- Math skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines required.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for up to 8 hours per day. Walking and standing may be required.
- Length of time of these tasks may vary from day to day and task to task.
- Must possess flexibility in schedule to work AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Be physically able to lift, reach, bend and stoop