Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Marketing Design Manager
at Ripley Entertainment Inc.
The Digital Marketing Manager (Senior Graphic Designer) must have experience developing original creative concepts while ensuring a positive user experience through design. This role needs to combine powerful design skills with a proven ability to deliver stunning graphics and advertising content for our marketing campaigns and websites. This candidate will assist in all aspects of digital marketing, e-commerce, and other areas of the company as needed. This person must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and be able to oversee projects from design through execution.
*A web-based portfolio must be provided for consideration.
Ripley Entertainment Inc. is a fast-paced environment with a lot of fun and strange content! For more information about what it is like working at Ripley’s visit: ripleys.com/jobs/
- This position will play a central role in the development of digital marketing and advertising campaigns, ads and graphics.
- Provides creative concepts and designs.
- Developing and documenting creative briefs.
- Website and email design.
- Collaborate in the day-to-day operation of the marketing department.
- Support the marketing and promotional efforts of our attractions working directly with any of our 100 locations around the world.
- A web-based portfolio must be provided.
- Solid understanding of typography, color theory and visual hierarchy, strong layout and design skills, and a passion for design.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Graphic Design, Marketing or Communication major preferred.
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Outstanding attention to detail, resourcefulness, accountability, and organization.
- Experience in creating and documenting brand standards from pitch through execution.
- Exceptional interpersonal, project and time management skills.
- Able to balance multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Flexible to project changes and rounds of revisions.
- Solution-oriented in both creative and administrative manner.
- Strong hands-on experience with the rapidly evolving digital media landscape.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates should be energetic, self-motivated, organized, resourceful and able to meet critical deadlines while maintaining high-quality work while having fun!