Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ripley Entertainment Inc.
The Graphic Designer will create new retail items for Ripley Entertainment. They will assist in all aspects of retail item development and retail packaging to support Ripley’s retail gift shops, e-commerce, and other areas of the company as needed. The Graphic Designer must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, and take initiative. Ripley Entertainment Inc. is a fast-paced environment with a lot of fun and strange content! For more information about the brand, visit ripleys.com.
• A web-based portfolio must be provided for consideration
• Bachelor's degree recommended, but not required; Graphic Design
• Professional experience recommended, but not required; Graphic Design
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop & Illustrator
• Strong technical knowledge of preparing files for print and various forms of digital output
• Solution -oriented with exceptional interpersonal, project and time management skills
• The Graphic Designer will play a pivotal role in the conception and design of retail souvenirs and retail packaging
• A solid understanding of typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, layout and a passion for design required
• Collaboration in the day-to-day operation of the retail department, from brainstorming to design review, key to a good candidate
• The Graphic Designer will support the marketing and promotional efforts within our retail businesses
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to juggle a variety of projects simultaneously, key to a good candidate
• 1-2 months of travel per year. Travel may be out of country
• The Graphic Designer should be energetic, self-motivated, organized, resourceful, and able to meet critical deadlines while maintaining high-quality work—while having fun!
• Start Date: January 2020