Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic Designer Intern
at Ripley Entertainment Inc.
Ripley Entertainment Inc. is looking for a Social Media Design Intern that will work with a fast-paced team to create visually-compelling social content, bringing the Ripley brand to life for fans across all platforms.
The Social Media Design Intern should be a social native who has vision, creativity, and design expertise to communicate the Ripley’s brand across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms. The Intern will work under the direction of the Creative Content Manager to design graphics for social media and collaborate on engaging campaigns. They will also have the chance to learn from Ripley’s in-house creative team, producing everything from books to billboards, as well as the editorial team on content development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create graphics to be used across social media platforms, from YouTube thumbnails to Instagram posts and Stories
- Help develop each platform’s look and feel
- Work with the team to generate new content types and help bring them to life
- Engage with Ripley’s social media community
- Aid in photo-shoots from concept to completion for social content
- Stay up to date with trends for all social platforms and the best way to design for them
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for the Ripley’s brand
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience behind a camera and photo editing a plus
- Elementary video editing knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to create new ideas and follow through with execution
- Prior experience in visual storytelling
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable moving between multiple projects and ad hoc requests