Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Security Analyst in Orlando, FL at Rotech Healthcare Inc.
at Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORKJOB INFORMATION
We are seeking an Information Security Analyst to join the Rotech team. The Information Security Analyst will plan and carry out security measures to protect an Rotech's computer networks, systems and company data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, configure and maintain information security software and hardware tools
- Monitor and tune systems to assure availability and optimum performance
- Monitor systems and security tools for malicious or anomalous activity
- Respond to indications or reports of malicious or anomalous activity
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Stay up to date on the latest methods of attack and defense of computer systems
- Research latest information technology (IT) security trends and tools to decide what will most effectively protect Rotech
- Help plan and enforce Rotech's security policies and procedures
- Develop security standards and best practices for Rotech
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior IT staff
- Maintain and backup logs generated by security tools
- Schedule installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Assist with troubleshooting networking and systems problems
- Facilitates knowledge transfer to other IS staff
- Works independently with vendors and 3rd parties to schedule maintenance, upgrades and resolve issues
- Performs other duties as necessary
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5 years relevant experience
- Technical certification relative to Cyber Security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with employees at varying levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- In addition to the minimum qualifications listed above, the following skills are also desired:
- Strong organization skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to make decisions when dealing with multiple alternatives.
- Regularly required to move about the facility
- Physically communicating to others
- Occasionally moves equipment such as a personal computer or display weighing up to 25 pounds.
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Expert knowledge of systems in area of specialty.
- Knowledge of Microsoft windows operating environments.
- Knowledge of VMWare Hypervisor operating environment.
- Knowledge of Linux operating system environment.
- Knowledge of industry products, terminology and trends.
- Knowledge of fundamental IT concepts, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of shell script programming
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Referral Bonus, Employee Discounts and Recognition Program (internal money to spend at company store)
- Career Path, Advancement and Management Opportunities
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending nd Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE