Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Rotech Healthcare, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Information Technology
- Position Type
- Active Full-Time
- 3600 VINELAND ROAD
- Address 2
- STE 114
- Postal Code
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry and Let us be Your Road to Success!!
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees in the Rotech family of hometown companies contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and the very best in quality patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information can be found at www.rotech.com.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: “The Rotech Difference.”
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
We are seeking a dedicated Network Engineer for our Information Systems Technology department. Responsible for ensuring the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, developing and supporting local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN) and Voice over IP (VoIP) systems across the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in preparation and execution of the overall project plan
- Coordinates with service providers in scheduling preventive maintenance, upgrades and repair and maintains records
- Coordinates/performs network additions and change tasks such as computer installs and network infrastructure changes
- Defines system back-up/restore procedures
- Ensures compliance to standards for all systems administered and with data security policies and procedures relative to all network systems
- Installs and tests product and operating systems upgrades
- Isolates and resolves complex problems utilizing appropriate diagnostic tools
- Maintains existing systems with patches, service packs and updates on an on-going basis
- Monitors system performance at both the hardware and software levels
- Participate in the design, installation, monitoring, maintenance, support and optimization of all network hardware, software and communication links
- Performs necessary troubleshooting, diagnostic, research, evaluation and documentation of various WAN/LAN/VoIP and data communications issues and solutions
- Other duties as necessary
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5 years of network engineering knowledge and experience
- Computer Operating System Administration as required
- Cisco Certification desirable
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to perform complex diagnostics on network and associated systems
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with customers, employees and vendors to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Work with little supervision and make decisions when dealing with multiple alternatives
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening (move about the facility, physically communicating to others)
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Occasionally moves equipment such as a personal computer or display weighing up to 25 pounds
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Cisco IOS
- Computer Operating Systems; Windows, UNIX, Linux
- Firewall Configuration
- Network Security Administration
- Office environment
- Career Path and Management Opportunities
- Employee Discounts, Referral Bonus, Recognition Program and Employee Service Program
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.