Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Telecom Analyst in Orlando, FL at Rotech Healthcare Inc.
at Rotech Healthcare, inc.
Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry
Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a national leader in providing Respiratory and Sleep Apnea treatment as well as home medical equipment. Each and every day, thousands of employees contribute to delivering outstanding customer service and patient care through hundreds of locations across 48 states. Additional information: www.rotech.com.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORKJOB INFORMATION
We are seeking a dedicated Telecom Analyst for our Information Systems Technology department. Responsible for supporting, installing, configuring and maintaining all telecom and related systems \u2013 including SD-WAN, mobile devices, telecommunications hardware, networks, workstations and servers in support of business processing requirements; will handle a wide spectrum of duties surrounding telecommunications and network systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Asset management \u2013 collection and distribution
- Coordinate real estate moves/closures/opens/acquisitions; coordinating with users, IT staff, Telcom providers and vendors
- Create, update, distribute of cell phone user guide
- Develop and promote standard operating procedures and strategic policies for systems and business applications
- Ensures systems integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions
- Establishes regular communication with the department regarding systems issues
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of system support procedures and nuances
- Handles all aspects of cell phones and air cards
- Incorporate Information Security best practices in all aspects of systems
- Installs, configures and maintains systems hardware, operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels
- Order telecommunication devices, replacements and accessories
- Point of contact to all Telecom Vendors
- Responsible for IT business critical systems
- Responsible for low to medium complexity business critical systems
- Schedules installations and upgrades and maintains them in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Telecom support for Cisco and InContact phone systems and fax lines
- Train staff members within and outside of the Telecom Department
- Troubleshoot email, text messages, application support and phone operations and telecom, networking and operating systems problems
- Update to vendors for 911 Address/411/Phone Book/Caller ID
- Work with TEM vendor on all billing inventory and updating as required
- Work extensively in service provider's portals
- Work with and understands the roles of members of other departments
- Mentoring of other System Administrators roles and Desktop Support Technician positions
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation (company-wide)
- Drug screen (when applicable for the position)
- Valid driver's license in state of residence with a clean driving record (when applicable for the position)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Three years of Telecom experience in an Enterprise environment
- Experience and familiarity with and knowledge of Telecommunications infrastructure, Cisco Unified Communications, Ethernet/Telecom wiring, network switching, SD-WAN and complete aspect of Telecom environments thru all layers of the OSI model, as well as exposure to industry products, terminology and trends
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with customers, employees and vendors to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Multi-task along with attention to detail
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem solving skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening (move about the facility, physically communicating to others)
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
- Occasionally moves equipment such as a personal computer or display weighing up to 25 pounds
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
- Email transmission and communication
- Internet navigation and research
- Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power-Point, Publisher, Access, etc.
- Office equipment; fax machine, copier, printer, phone and computer
- Office environment
- Bonus and Incentive Opportunities (Non-Exempt and Exempt)
- Referral Bonus, Employee Discounts and Recognition Program (internal money to spend at company store)
- Career Path, Advancement and Management Opportunities
- Cell Phone reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Mileage reimbursement (when applicable for the position)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending nd Health Savings Accounts
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays (Part-Time and Full-Time)
Make the right move, create your job profile and apply today!!
The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
TEXT ROTECH TO 51893 TO JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, gender identity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees. Rotech Healthcare Inc. is a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE