Safelite Auto Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Repair Specialist- Seasonal (Full-Time)
at Safelite Auto Glass
Job TitleRepair Specialist- Seasonal (Full-Time)
Location3122 Shader Rd, Orlando, Florida 32808
Full Time/Part TimeFull-time
A Repair Specialist acts as the face of Safelite, maintaining our high quality and service standards with a combination of precision auto glass repair and unexpected happiness for our customers.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Repairs auto glass and installs other Safelite AutoGlass products in store or on a mobile basis in an efficient and timely manner -- focusing on quality workmanship and customer service that goes above and beyond.
- Takes pride in every repair and the customer experience by demonstrating a positive attitude, and always using approved methods, tools and techniques.
- Works safely every day by using protective safety equipment and approved repair protocol to minimize the risk of personal injury.
- Maintains a working knowledge of their Mobile Resource Management (MRM) device and is a stickler for cleanliness and organization -- ensuring equipment, materials and areas of operation all conform to health and safety regulations and requirements.
- Committed to accurate and complete work records, and maintaining an acceptable driving record based on company guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of auto glass repair techniques, customer service, and geographical areas and landmark preferred
- Knowledge of safe driving practices and basic Safelite Group policies and procedures
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects , operate various hand and power tools and equipment, and safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to operate a personal computer and job related software at a basic level, operate a mobile device, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Skill in providing word class service, verbal communications, and effective listening
- Skill in performing basic mathematical calculations, accurately handling cash, and performing detailed work
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.