Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Manager Southeast
at Safemark Systems
- Sales & Marketing
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
The Southeast Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the promotion and sale of Safemark guestrooms safes and related products to hospitality and related verticals in the Southeast region.
The Regional Sales Manager will report directly to the Vice President of Sales
- Promotion and sale of Safemark products to hospitality and related market segments.
- Develop annual business plan in conjunction with Manager, detailing activities to follow during the year, which will focus the Sales Manager on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
- Develop and manage relationships on a regional level with individual hotels, management companies, purchasing companies, interior designers, architects and ownership groups.
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFQ responses
- Understand and discuss quotas to achieve the group's goals
- Project a favorable image of Safemark Systems when interfacing with the outside community
- Submit accurate sales forecast in the CRM based on field sales indications.
- Evaluate and report on barriers in the market (competition, certification's etc.)
- Prioritize accounts to their short, medium and long-term profit potential.
- Assist VP with national accounts as needed
- Perform site surveys
- Interpretation of architectural drawings to recommend install locations and sizing requirements.
- Respond quickly to customer problems and communicate corrective action
- Ensure that orders and customer requests for assistance are handled efficiently
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the Sales Department as a whole.
- Contribution to the development of sales and rental of Safemark systems products to the hospitality and multi-housing segments and to the healthcare and related industries in the Territory
- Contribution to the development of select distributors of Safemark systems products in the Territory
- Project a favorable image of Safemark when interfacing with prospective customers
- Assume and perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the Consulting Services.
- Research, establish and manage the annual marketing expense budget.
- Understand and discuss quotas to achieve the groups' goals.
- Performs assigned duties accurately and efficiently
- Has positive interaction with clients and Safemark contractors
- Extensive travel
- Must be available for weekend trade shows and sales meetings when necessary
- Mandatory attendance on bi-weekly conference calls
- Timely submission of expense reports (within 5 days of Months end)
- All prospective employees must pass a background check, pre-employment drug test and be authorized to work in the U.S.
While performing this job employee is required to lift a maximum of 40 pounds; occasional lifting, carrying, walking and standing; frequent hand/eye coordination to operate computer keyboard and office equipment; vision for reading, recording and interpreting information; speech communication and hearing to maintain communication with employees and members of the public.
- Fluent English Spanish is a big plus
- Prior experience in hospitality product sales
- 5 years progressive work experience in sales/account/business relationship management
- Customer service / relationship management experience preferred
- Sales development experience
- BS/BA in business or business discipline. Advanced degree a plus
- Strong business application skills. Must be proficient in Outlook, Word & Excel
- Ability to work with people up and down the organizational chain and an effective communicator, both orally and in written form
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision, must possess a certain level of maturity and capacity to be autonomous combined with a very hand on approach
- Good time management skills and an ability to manage multiple task/projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership qualities and people management abilities
- Need to possess outstanding interpersonal and communication skills