Seacoast National Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Call Center Specialist
at Seacoast National Bank
This position is responsible for increasing deposits, customer base and revenue by building rapport with new and existing customers to understand their current and future financial needs, and match Seacoast Bank’s products and services to those needs. This position performs customer service, inbound relationship building, and operations within the Contact Center, while meeting and supporting individual and organizational goals and values. Consistently gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree or 2 years in retail sales and/or financial services experience required.
- Flexible schedule required to accommodate the demands of a 24/7 Contact Center.
- 1 years banking experience preferred.
- 1 years contact center experience preferred.
- Proven track record in sales or customer service with a history of achieving goals in excess of expectations
- Fluent in a second language is desirable. Fluent in Spanish, Portuguese or French is preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and exercise a high degree of initiative.
- PC Proficiency in Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, and Smartphone devices as well as Microsoft Office Suite software.
- Seeking fluency in Spanish or Portuguese.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Exhibit consistent relationship building including, but not limited to:
- Prepare for various customer interactions
- Build rapport
- Effectively utilize and document open and closed-ended questions to understand current and future financial goals of customers
- Match customer needs to Seacoast Bank products and services
- Confidently and proficiently explain Seacoast Bank products and services to customers
- Proven ability to create and enhance relationships based on customer needs
- Ask for referrals from new and existing customers
- Exhibit good listening skills and speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service.
- Quickly seek out appropriate people in more complex financial matters.
- Able to balance business needs with customer requests while managing potential risk to bank.
- Embrace new technology and remain up to date on industry changes to create an open environment that fosters idea generation and innovation.
- Participate in community, charitable or civic events.
- Exhibit strong work ethics and teamwork, collaborating with other associates within the Contact Center and across the organization to develop trusting and cooperative working relationships.
- Accept feedback and coaching openly and willingly from supervisors and peers to improve performance.
- Actively pursue NMLS registration status.
- Build proficiencies in all consumer deposit and lending products and processes.
- Develop on an introductory understanding of small business deposit and lending products and processes.
- Develop skills to identify referral opportunities with internal business partners.
- Ability to source Treasury Management Solutions to meet customer needs.
- Develop a strong understanding of Customer facing technology with the ability to discuss with and enroll customers in self-service products/processes
- Interact directly with customers by telephone or other electronic mediums to deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by adhering to Call Expectation guidelines, demonstrate improvements based on QA feedback and coaching, and help the Contact Center to meet or exceed Quality Assurance standards and expectations.
- Complete account servicing requests with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Open and process accounts for customers and perform account maintenance adhering to the bank’s current policies and procedures.
- Ensure branch adherence to AML/BSA requirements, audit procedures, security, Business Continuity, and all other regulated banking requirements.
- Follow instructions and responds to management direction to help resolve more difficult customer objections, and solves problems in a timely and positive manner to retain the customer relationship.
- Adhere to Seacoast Bank’s Code of Conduct.
- Follow all safety and security procedures.
- Ensure proper policy and procedure guidelines are followed in every situation including, but not limited to, policy exceptions and authority-based approvals.
Adhere to established work schedule.