Seacoast National Bank
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Portfolio Management Specialist
at Seacoast National Bank
The Commercial Portfolio Management Specialist is responsible for supporting the Commercial Banking and Underwriting teams by managing ongoing customer relationships and the entire end-to end annual review process including all due diligence and oversight of annual relationship reviews, financial statement collection, evaluation of risk and relationship profitability for their assigned customers. Consistently gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintains the entire annual review process for customer portfolios.
- Conducts all due diligence and reviews; ensures that the risk rating is accurate.
- Tracks and assesses loan covenants.
- Performs quarterly portfolio monitoring.
- Monitors the Asset Based Lending portfolio.
- Conducts ongoing portfolio monitoring of P-Card credit product.
- Partners with the Commercial Banker in the completion of renewals. This includes monitoring reports, collecting financial statements, completing documentation and driving the approval process.
- Monitors all past due and coming due financial statements for their customer relationships and assists in collection of the financial statements from the borrower.
- Ensures that the annual reviews and renewal memos in their assigned portfolio are prepared accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works closely with Credit Partners to identify and monitor any potential risk in their customer portfolio.
- Partners with the Commercial Banker and Commercial Banking Coordinators to maintain Financial Statement Ticklers and imaged credit files.
- Provides information regarding Annual Reviews to Commercial Bankers for their presentations to Pre-flight meetings and Officers Loan Committee.
- Attends and participates in customer meetings as determined by the Commercial Banker and Commercial Banking Manger.
- Communicates directly with customers and COIs regarding financial statements and related information.
- Supports Relationship Action Planning process by identifying opportunities to strengthen the customer relationship through recommendation of additional products and services.
- Create brand awareness at community, charitable and civic events.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree in a financial related discipline preferred.
- 3 years in commercial loan administration experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient in PC functions including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and all bank related systems.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is frequently required to stand. The associate must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds and may be required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.