Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Select Medical
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Therapy - Physical Therapy
- Street Address
- 134 E. Bloomingdale Ave.
- Select Physical Therapy
- Position Type
- Full Time-Regular
Experience the power of physical therapy! Our physical therapy center is looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Unique Location/Job Details: Join an experienced team of DPTs at this vibrant and growing location in Brandon. This team provides hands-on care to an orthopedic population, including Pelvic Health services and Sports Medicine support to our local high school athletes via our ATC outreach program. Great mentoring for any new grad!
In addition to leadership development training, Select Physical Therapy offers APTA specialty certification programs, manual therapy certification track, journal clubs, internal evidenced based continuing education seminars and much
more for your continued professional development.
Why join our Tampa team?
* 100% Financial support for specialty certification
* Incentivized Clinical Development Ladder
* the largest, most experienced and specialized rehab team in Tampa Bay
* structured manager training program
* custom-tailored mentorship
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities
- Opportunity to join Select Physical Therapy’s nationally acclaimed and APTA accredited Orthopedic Residency Program.
- Formal weekly mentoring program available for new grads.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups
- Residency and Fellowship programs.
Select Physical Therapy is part of the Select Medical Outpatient Division, a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation. We operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physiotherapy Associates, KORT, and Saco Bay Physical Therapy. Together, these brands comprise a national network of more than 1,600 centers in 37 states and the District of Columbia. The centers offer a wide range of general physical therapy services such as hand therapy, sports medicine and work injury prevention and management. Throughout the country, we also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools and serve as the exclusive physical rehabilitation provider to several major U.S. corporations.
For More Information Contact:
Select Physical Therapy, Banner Physical Therapy, Champion Sports, and Rehab Associates
Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction. Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients. Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities. Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification