Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
F&B CASHIER - VARIOUS OUTLETS
at Seminole Gaming
- Seminole Property
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa
- Position Type
- Food & Beverage - Operations
- Requisition ID
Whether you want to make your debut or go back on tour after a long hiatus, starting a career at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa can feel more like play than work. This expansive property is the premier entertainment destination of Central Florida & features high stakes table games along with thousands of the hottest slot machines. Owned & operated by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, this electrifying casino destination boasts rock star amenities at its AAA Four Diamond rated hotel ranging from seven award-winning Zagat-rated restaurants, a newly renovated Rock Spa® & Salon and VIP services galore.
Our Commitment to Service:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current & future Guests. Our staff spends their time making sure that every single one of our guests gets the rock star treatment, but the Seminole Hard Rock family also rolls out the red carpet for our employees with competitive benefits & a great work environment.
Benefits & Perks:
We offer rockin' benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurances, 401K, Paid time off, Annual Bonus Opportunity & much more! Please visit http://www.gotoworkhappy.com/benefits to see our full list of benefits!
How we look & appear to each guest provides an important impression of our Company. Non-permitted guidelines include unnatural hair color, visibly explicit or offensive tattoos, facial tattoos, ear piercings that alter the shape and/or size of the ear, any visible body or facial piercings other than two (2) piercings per ear, facial hair longer than ½ inch in length or mustaches that extend past ¼ inch below the upper lip. Please note this list is not all-inclusive, as well as exceptions to these rules may apply for certain departments.
The Outlet Cashier is responsible for the totaling of and taking payments for all bills
OVERVIEW OF PROPERTY RESTAURANTS:
• Council Oak Steaks & Seafood – Properties' Premier Fine Dining Steakhouse
• Hard Rock Café – American Classics
• Noodle Bar at Jubao Palace – Asian Noodle Bar
• Rise Kitchen & Bakery – 24hr Casual Dining
• Fresh Harvest Buffet – 7 Live-Action Kitchens
• Rock 'N Raw – Sushi & Raw Bar
Check out more information about our property restaurants by visiting: http://www.seminolehardrocktampa.com/tampa-restaurants.
After your application is submitted, if we are interested in considering you for a Front of House position you will be contacted by the Food & Beverage Department to discuss your background and see where you may fit best!
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
• Totals and takes payments for all bills.
• Greets guest in restaurant in a positive manner.
• Promotes positive guest/employee relations.
• Conducts themselves in accordance with all Gaming Commission Regulations, and Seminole Tribe of Florida/departmental policies and procedures.
• Other assignments as directed.
- Open availability preferred
- Previous cashiering experience required
- Must have good math skills
- Must have 10-key adding machine experience
- Must possess good guest service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a restaurant setting, but there may be times where you will need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed on the Casino Floor in a fast-paced, guest-smoking environment, with constant exposure to general public and excessive noise.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Native American Preference Policy:
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
Seminole Gaming’s employment process requires candidates to obtain gaming licensure by successfully completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to beginning employment. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).