Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FRONT DESK AGENT I (Part Time)
at Seminole Gaming
- Seminole Property
- Seminole Casino Immokalee
- Position Type
- Part Time
- Hotel Operations
- Requisition ID
The Front Desk Agent is responsible delivering products and service that result in a pleasant hotel stay and overall gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Registers arriving guests by completing appropriate paperwork and obtaining proper payment information.
- Settles account balances of departing guests by accepting payment and handling cash drawer.
- Investigates and resolves general billing discrepancies.
- Engage guests in property promotions and amenities so they best enjoy all the casino/hotel offers during their current and future visits
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to requests and concerns to ensure guest satisfaction
- Take Room Service offers and assist Bell Concierge with delivery as necessary
- Act as team support to all other Hotel Operations, specifically Bell, Facilities and Housekeeping, to ensure operations run smoothly and guest expectations are exceeded
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Prior high-volume guest service experience required
- Front Desk Agent experience preferred
- Windows based software proficiency preferred
- Must have exceptional guest service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess basic math skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and other team members
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a front desk setting, which can be fast-paced. You may be exposed to casino-related environmental factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and excessive noise.
- Must be able to work standing/walking for long periods of time
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, Seminole Casino Immokalee is the largest, most exciting attraction in the five-county region and Southwest Florida’s premier gaming destination with 75,600 square feet of high-paying progressive gaming, over 1,100 slot machines, blackjack, Mini baccarat, Pai Gow, 3 Card Poker, Let it Ride Poker, Texas Hold’Em Bonus and live poker. In February of 2009 a $22 million expansion included the addition of the 1st Street Deli, a New York-style eatery, an upscale Player’s Club and the Zig Zag Bar, a new lounge with a live entertainment stage. The facility features ample parking with 1,138 spaces including 28 spaces for handicapped drivers and valet service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We don’t have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service isn’t just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; it’s a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
As part of Seminole Gaming’s employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.