Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Support Engineer | 27266
at Service Now
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
Location: Orlando, Florida
Who we are:
ServiceNow is the Enterprise Cloud Company that is changing the way people work. We are redefining markets and changing the perception of enterprise software. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. Our cloud platform allows enterprises to bring together business strategy, application design and operations in a powerfully simple solution. We’re disruptive. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
Our platform delivers digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. ServiceNow cloud services automate, predict, digitize and optimize business processes and tasks, from IT to Customer Service to Security Operations and to Human Resources, creating a better experience for employees, users and customers while transforming the enterprise.
We've won awards for being the most innovative company on the planet, named as one of the top companies driving organizational digital transformation and were selected to LinkedIn's Top Companies list for 2019. This gives you a glimpse into our culture and the type of talent we look for.
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals with strong aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technologies and talented technologists in the business. We provide competitive compensation, RSU’s, generous benefits and a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere.
Due to the success of our products we are experiencing growth in virtually all areas of our organization. To sustain our growth, we are looking for people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in and stand out!
What you get to do in this role:
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Experience working with dynamic HTML components such as CSS and XHTML
- Angular experience preferred
- Working knowledge of the components in a web applications stack
- Experience with relational databases such as MySQL
- Linux and/or UNIX experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Ability to work with high-value customer administrators and developers
- We value a work-life balance while also collaborating through consistent presence in the office
*Employees must be able to work 8a-5p Monday – Friday. Flexibility is required during non-standard business hours including weekends and holidays on a rotational basis.
Nice to Haves
- Ability to read Java
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow Platform
- A fundamental understanding of IT service management and the ITIL business process
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent working experience) in Computer Science (or related) with a min of 1+ years of experience in a professional setting
- Master's degree in Computer Science (or related) nice to have
Those we hire will be trained and mentored in these technologies as appropriate by our senior staff and will work to support a growing base of customers globally. Successful candidates will enjoy a generous earning potential and the chance to expand their role in the company as we grow. Relocation assistance will be considered.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.