SGI Global, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ISR Hard Targets Mid
at SGI Global, LLC
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
SGI Global LLC is seeking qualified personnel to provide support to current and future operations within USCENTCOM J2.
- Should be able to utilize, build, maintain research, establish, administer, and update knowledge of the primary Collection Requirements Management systems for support to collection ISR planning, operations, and assessments
- Must be able to utilize tools to include, but not limited to, the Microsoft and Adobe suite of tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and SharePoint), GEOINT Information Management Services (GIMS), Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management (PRISM), National SIGINT Requirements Process (NSRP), Collection Requirement Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE), INTELINK Collaboration Tools, Google Earth, SAVANT, Multi-Media Messaging (M3), Counterintelligence and HUMINT Requirements-Reporting and Operational Management Environment (CHROME)
- Unless alreay certified under the DIA CCMP-F certification program you should be able to attempt the DIA CCMP-F certification exam within one year
- Be able to provide technical experts to enhance intelligence community (IC) wide coordination between Analysts, Planners, Targeting Officers and Collectors to aid the development of hard target programs/activities in support of the CENTCOM
- Work closely with the IC to integrate and synchronize Hard Target Defeat requirements
- Coordinate with CENTCOM intelligence, operational and planning elements to ensure program objectives and requirements are incorporated into CENTCOM operational plans and orders
- ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance and CI poly required
- Bachelor or masters degree with 4-6 years of intelligence analysis experience, or, specialized training & 10 - 14 years intelligence analysis experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience
- Inter-disciplinary intelligence experience required with practical experience coordinating intelligence activities with DOD and Interagency stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously and provide executive level input to briefings and written products
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.