SGI Global, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior CCMD CTF Analyst
at SGI Global, LLC
- Tampa, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Top Secret
As a Junior Combatant Command (CCMD) CTF Analyst, you will be embedded with a CCMD as part of a robust global counter threat finance team and effort responsible for identifying, tracking, and targeting entities enabling financial support for criminals, terrorists, traffickers and other illicit transnational organizations. You will work side by side with representatives from the Department of Defense, Inter-Agency and Intelligence Communities, U.S. and International Law Enforcement, and Partner-nation governments in order to disrupt and defeat finance related activities and networks that empower terrorism in its many forms.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Obtaining information through commercial data repositories like Dunn & Bradstreet, LexisNexis, or Reuters to build a comprehensive understanding of the relevant networks and the legal entities through which the networks operate.
- Utilizing associative targeting techniques to develop networks of financially related links and nodes across convergent networks and identifying critical capabilities and vulnerabilities across those networks for action.
- Providing context and analysis of available financial intelligence by looking for patterns of money laundering, layering, contract/tax fraud, and other fraudulent schemes that enable threat operations.
- Engaging with and providing analytic support and collaboration to various U.S. and partner nation government, commercial, and law enforcement organizations.
- Preparing and presenting briefs for guidance and decisions by senior officials and agency leaders, U.S. and partner nation government leaders and law enforcement.
- Requesting information from various Financial Intelligence Units (FIUs) to identify illicit financial transactions and obtain copies of source documents that have both intelligence and evidentiary value.
- Current Top Secret/Specialized Compartmented Information Security Clearance.
- Minimum of five years of combined all source, targeting, cyber and/or finance specific analytic experience and a bachelor's degree.
- Documented experience with associative targeting (individuals, cells, network C2, and logistics).
- Documented experience conducting analysis to identify and target adversary networks and operating patterns and assist in criminal and regulatory investigations and case designations.
- Journeyman level proficiency utilizing web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS to conduct research, perform analysis, and develop tailored Intelligence products.
- Familiarity and experience with employing the Bank Secrecy Act reporting mechanisms such as Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs).
- Journeyman level equivalent specialized knowledge and experience in finance, policy formulation, acquisition and security.
- Must be able to work independently with some government oversight and function effectively as part of a team in a dynamic work environment.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification.
- Certified Fraud Examiner certification (CFE).
SGI Global provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.