SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive - Public Sector SouthEast Region-Florida Local Government
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
SHI has a dynamic career opportunity for an experienced Sales Professional focused on new business development within our Public Sector Sales organization. The Account Executive’s role will focus on developing new business with our existing customers and acquire new customers across a focused Named Account List. Working with our Sales Leadership, Internal Support, and our Training and Development Teams a successful candidate will be enabled to position SHI’s Innovative Solutions and World Class Support to their Target Customer List.
Include but not limited to:
- Develop Business from Existing Customers and Establish New Customers based on targeted sales techniques including but not limited to Cold Calling, Customer Meetings, Partner and Industry Networking, etc..
- Understanding Customer’s Business Objectives, IT Priorities and Initiatives
- Positioning SHI’s Portfolio of Products, Solutions, Services and Capabilities
- Develop and Manage Strategic Relationships with Customer and Partner Contacts
- Collaborate with Internal Support Teams – Pre and Post Sales
- Excel in a Team Selling Environment
- Identify, Create, Develop and Manage Opportunities in the Sales Pipeline and Sales Management Platform to achieve Sales Targets and Goals
- Continuing Education on Industry Trends
- Travel for Customer Meetings and SHI Events
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Minimum of 3-5 Years of Successful IT Sales Experience
- Display a documented history of New Business Development
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ambitious and Motivated with excellent time management, planning, and organization skills
- Ability to travel as required by business
- 4 Year College Degree
- Advanced Degrees, Sales and technical certifications
- Experience Selling Complex IT Solutions to Large Public Sector Customers
- Working knowledge of Programs from Industry Leading OEMs such as Microsoft, Dell/VMware, HP, Cisco, Apple, AWS, Lenovo
- Working knowledge of emerging technologies such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Digital Workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status