Solera North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Solera North America
- FLSA Status
- Regular Full-Time
Who We Are
Founded and continuously led by inventor and entrepreneur Tony Aquila, Solera is a global leader in digital technologies that connect and secure life's most important assets: our cars, homes and identities. Since its inception in 2005 as a garage-based startup, Solera has grown aggressively with over 50 acquisitions across its platforms. The company's current product solutions include Audatex, Autodata, AutoPoint, CAP/HPI, Colimbra, Digidentity, Enservio, Explore Data, Hollander, Identifix, Inpart, LYNX and TitleTec, as well as the company's flagship Digital Garage application. Today, Solera processes over 300 million transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in over 80 countries. Unified by a strong culture that values uncommon entrepreneurial thinking and continuous "do-it-different" innovation, Solera's global workforce of 6,700+ associates come from diverse forward-thinking industries that include automotive technology, artificial intelligence, software development, data sciences, cybersecurity, cognitive design, and digital identity protection. For more information, please visit solera.com.
The Solera Way
Solera’s uncommon culture is based on three simple principles: Think 80/20 (Focus), Act 30/30 (Efficiency), and Live 90/10 (Accountability). We define our mindset using Our 3H’s: Humility, a Hunger to succeed, and a desire to Hunt for opportunities to win. We train our volunteers to engage with each other modulating between their intellect (IQ) and emotional intelligence (EQ) using our 3Fs: Facts, Finesse, and Force. Solera has become a global technology leader that is constantly growing in the double digits. The principles, drills, and values associated with the Solera Way have been fundamental to Solera’s success and our ability to grow, continuously change, and innovate.
Are You Uncommon?
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Production Artist who ranks in the top quartile among their peers. Someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Solera, we believe in providing clarity and focus to what our volunteers are responsible for – their mission. The 80’s, as we call them at Solera, are the employee’s priorities associated with their role or mission. The mission 80’s for this role, are:
- Produces job components to required specifications
- Prepares files and assets for Production
- Performs work accurately and quickly.
Additional responsibilities of the role include:
- Supports Operation’s Production team’s goals of efficiency, quality and on-time delivery.
- Monitors and manages Salesforce.com case activities
Are You Qualified?
- Degree or equivalent experience: Minimum of AA or AAS in Graphic Design or Graphic Arts or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the print industry or ad agency in lieu of degree.
- Above average skills working with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro).
- Above average knowledge and application experience with different image formats: vector .eps, .jpg, .png, .gif and .tif.
- Above average Macintosh operator experience.
- Average Microsoft Office and Windows XP/7 experience.
- Average skills in organization of file types and asset management.
- Average understanding of design principles.
- Average understanding of print operations and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to understand postal regulations for direct mail.
- Demonstrated ability to apply design principles to creative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and use corporate creative branding standards and co-op guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technology and software program enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to understand print specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to create and work with variable content.
- Demonstrated ability to provide high-level attention to detail and Quality Control processes.
- Demonstrated ability to positively communicate with AutoPoint internal customers.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate ideas verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume organization.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, coordinate projects, and meet simultaneous deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as a team player and demonstrate respect for colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively learn and apply new skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes by following written documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and elevate potential issues / problems.
We believe that offices should be destinations where people want to be… places where people want to work, play and, collaborate. That is why we spend a lot of time on enhancing our workspaces. Solera’s work environments are intersections of the old and the new… of the past, present, and future. They are spaces designed to stimulate creative thinking, innovation, and cross-functional collaboration.
We also embrace wellness. Whether it is our onsite or offsite workout centers, nutritional meals and beverages, or endless snacks for focus and energy. This wellness plan is our commitment to healthy living, which spans across our office environments.